How do I cancel my CTP policy?


Your CTP Green Slip will cover your vehicle as long as it is registered. To cancel your Green Slip, you must first cancel your registration with the RMS. Once deregistered, the RMS will provide you with a letter which can be used as proof that your vehicle’s registration has been cancelled. Once this letter is provided, your CTP insurer can then process your policy cancellation and refund any unused portion of the premium.


General Advice on this website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on advice, consider its appropriateness. Consider our disclosure documents, which include our FSG and Product disclosure Statements (PDS) for some products.